Last Revised October 15, 2022
Thank you for visiting a BenRo Inc. web site, including CoachAis.com
Privacy is a fundamental human right. We will uphold the privacy of our users by fighting against ads, trackers and other impingements on privacy. We will never profit by monetizing your data but instead seek to fulfill our company mission by delivering a great product & service.
Our commitment to privacy and data protection is reflected in this Privacy Statement which describes how we collect and process “personal information” that identifies you, like your name or email address. Any other information besides this is "non-personal information." If we store personal information with non-personal information, we’ll consider that combination to be personal information. Only if we remove all personal information from a set of data would we consider the remainder non-personal information.
Information Gathering & Use
CoachAis strives to continually improve our service for our users. To that end, we learn information about you when:
- you directly provide it to us (including phone number, SMS, contacts list, video, audio, photos and other data uploaded to CoachAis)
- we collect it automatically through our products and services
- someone else tells us information about you; or
- when we try and understand more about you based on information you've given to us.
We use your information only as you’ve permitted and in service of bettering your user experience.
We share information about you:
- when we’ve asked & received your consent to share it
- as needed to process or provide services or products to you, but only if those entities agree to provide at least the same level of privacy protection we’re committed to under this Privacy Statement
- to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process, provided that we’ll notify you unless we’re legally prohibited from doing so. We’ll only release personal information if we believe in good faith that it’s legally required.
- only if we reasonably believe it’s necessary to prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of you or others; or
- in the event of a corporate restructuring or change in our organizational structure or status to a successor or affiliate.
CoachAis implements physical, business and technical security measures to safeguard your personal information. In the event of a security breach, we'll notify you so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We only keep your personal information for as long as is needed to do what we collected it for. After that, we destroy it unless required by law.
As part of our normal operations, your information may be stored in computers in other countries outside of your home country. By giving us information, you consent to this kind of information transfer. Irrespective of where your information resides, we’ll comply with applicable law and abide by our commitments herein.
We don’t want your personal information if you’re under 13. Do not provide it to us. If your child is under 13 and you believe your child has provided us with their personal information, please contact us to have such information removed.
EU, EEA, Swiss and California users
These regions have data protection laws that require us to specify the following:
Our lawful bases for collecting and processing personal information under the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) include:
- performing our contract with you and providing our services
- legitimate interests: we receive technical and interaction data of users, which may include IP addresses, to improve the security and reliability of our services and prevent abuse, and to understand where people learn about CoachAis
- consent: where we ask for your consent to process your information, you can always withdraw this consent.
The following rights are granted under the GDPR and California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). CoachAis applies these rights to all users of our products, regardless of your location:
- The right to know what personal data is collected
- The right to know if personal data is being shared, and to whom
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to exercise your privacy rights without being discriminated against
If you have a question or concern, please contact us at and we will aim to resolve it. If we cannot, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
Data Subject Access Requests
If you wish to update, delete or change personal information CoachAis may hold, contact us at [email protected]
We may need to change this privacy statement and our notices from time to time. Any updates will be posted online with an effective date. Continued use of our services after the effective date of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
You can get in touch by emailing us at [email protected]
© 2022 CoachAis - BenRo Inc - All rights reserved.